The Princes

March 30, 2011

Hello Blog!

So I have taken a few years off of blogging. I am finally ready to start again. Life has been crazy but in a good way. We have been working our buns off but are enjoying every second we have together. I became a Pampered Chef consultant in September and am LOVING it. It is such a blessing for us! Especially when my hubs eats sweets all day long and has to have 2 root canals done in 1 week. Yikes!!! I am glad he is finally seeing the effects of his horrible eating habits. We shall see how much he cuts back. Who seriously eats 4 drumsticks a day and 8 bomb pops a day? That would be Jeff. Yuck. That just makes my tummy hurt thinking about it.

I am having a jewelry party in about a week and that makes me panic a little because people will be in my house. My house that I have lived in for a year and a half now and still do not have it decorated. All of my friends are super crafty and have the cutest homes. I wish I had the craft jean but I just don't. This is the reason for my post. I have been blog hopping and have found some super cute Easter/Spring decorations. I am really motivated now to do them but who is to say if I will come the end of the week. So I am putting on here that I will post pictures of my creations this weekend. Hold me to it!!!! Thanks to Etsy here is what I plan to do this weekend:





2 comments:

Amanda C said...

Good Luck Marie!! I can't wait to see the projects!

Jeff and Heather said...

Thanks Lu! Can't wait to see you next week. My hair is in major need of a touch up and trim!