The Princes

February 7, 2009

The Happiest Place On Earth!

We are back from our Prince family vacation to Disneyland. We had so much fun! We went with Jeff's bro and his family. We loved every second we were able to spend with them. Mom and Dad prince weren't able to make the trip and we totally missed them. I am a so sad that it is already over but I am happy to have all the wonderful memories.

The Girls!

Splash Mountain fun!

Toddy and Saira looked so cute in their Bugs Life glasses!

This is after we got completely drenched on the rapids. I have never been so cold in my life!

9 comments:

Amanda C said...

Looks like so much fun. Glad to have a Jeff and Heather Post!

Kerby Family said...

Love it. Just wish we would have been there the same time. Can't wait for Saturday.

Clay's gal said...

So much FUN!!!!! I LOVE that place! I miss you girly! Let's all get together soon!

The {Prince} Family said...

This was a fun trip! We need to promise to do a family trip once a year. I LOVE the pic of my kiddos in the bug glasses.... I am stealing it :)

Kerby Family said...

Heath what can I say. You are the bestest friend a girl could ask for. Oh wait, we are not friends, we are sisters. Thanks for coming to tally's birthday. I bet you can never guess what he bought with his gift card. Yep, something Star Wars. I love ya girlie.

Clay's gal said...

Just wondering how your Grandma's surgery went??? Hopefully all is well!

kerri*puff said...

Those kids are so cute!

Heather! Where did you get those strawberry licorice you had at your wedding? I love them! I want them and my wedding but I can't find them anywhere!

Clay's gal said...

Thanks for the Birthday wishes!

Kelli said...

i know this is a late comment but cute post! :)