She is such a character. For the first 6 weeks she was VERY fussy. I had no clue what I was doing and I just thought that this was how all babies are. We took her to the Dr when it got worse and come to find out she has reflux. My poor baby had been suffering all that time. Now that she has her meds she is 100 times better. She is so much fun and smiles all the time. She babbles quite a bit and Jeff can get the best laughs out of her. She absolutely adores her Daddy! She is still a little peanut! At her 4 month check up she weighed 12lbs 9oz which is only 30 percentile. She is getting up there though. At first she was only 12 percentile. We are absolutely loving every moment with her. She is die for and we couldn't feel more blessed. Here is her first 19 weeks in photos. I should try blogging a little bit more.
I don't even remember when she was this tiny!!!!!
September 20, 2012
Piper Marie Prince
This last pic is perfectly Piper! She has spunk and we love everything about her adorable personality!
Posted by Jeff and Heather at 12:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















0 comments:
Post a Comment