I saw this on another blog and thought that it was fun! Here's a little info you may not know about us!
What are your middle names?
Michael and Marie
How long have you been together?
Almost 7 years. Married for just over 4 years.
How long did you know each other before you started dating?
9 years
Who asked who out?
Crazy story but I was told by my bestie who was told by Jeff's SIL that I should call Jeff. So I did and we started hanging out and never stopped after that!
Whose siblings do you see the most?
Pretty equal. With Jeff's crazy work schedule we rarely get to see family together but we try to fit it in as much as possible.
Do you have any children?
Baby #1 is on the way. Only 6 more days till we know if it is a she or a he!
What about pets?
We have 2 adorable shih-tzu mixes. Gizmo is 6 lbs and a little spunky at times and Sophia is 11 lbs and sweet all the time.
Did you go to the same school?
We went to different schools. He went to Highland and I went to Mesa.
Are you from the same home town?
yep!
Who is the smartest?
Thats a toss up....I will say me!
Who is the most sensitive?
Me
Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Costa Vida. They know us and our order. Kind of embarassing but kind of nice when the line is out the door to have them make our food and we just meet them at the check out.
Who has the craziest ex?
Jeff......for sure!
Who has the worst temper?
I would say me. Jeff is super relaxed and I can be a little high strung at times.
Who does the cooking?
The Pampered Chef of course!
Who is more social?
Jeff is hands down. He talks to everyone and makes friends everywhere he goes.
Who is the neat-freak?
Him. Definitely him.
Who is more stubborn?
Jeff....He is learning that my way or the highway isn't always the best route.
Who hogs the bed?
Jeff, Sophia and Gizmo
Who wakes up earlier?
For the most part it is me. I tend to work earlier than he does.
Where was your first date?
Nielsens Frozen Custard
Who has the bigger family?
We both have 1 sibling but he has more nieces and nephews.
Do you get flowers often?
Jeff doesn't believe in flowers. He would rather buy me something that lasts longer than a few days.
How do you spend the holidays?
With our families.
Who is more jealous?
Jeff
How long did it take to get serious?
Maybe a month. We had known each other for 9 years so when we finally started dating it was like we had been together forever.
Who eats more?
Jeff. He eats about every hour.
Who does/did the laundry?
We both do.
Who’s better with the computer?
That would be me!
Who drives when you are together?
Jeff always drives. He gets car sick if I do. Although I am kind of a back seat driver. I may tell him to slow down a few hundred times while sitting in the passenger seat.
December 13, 2011
Survey says......
Posted by Jeff and Heather at 12:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment