

We had another fun girls night out. This time we went to Logan's Roadhouse. It is so nice to be able to find some time to spend with my great friends. We all missed you Lindsey. Allison and I have been such good friends forever that we even managed to match that night. Right down to our yellow shoes. Good friends think a like. I can't wait for our next girls night out.
June 22, 2008
Another fun night with the gals!
Posted by Jeff and Heather at 1:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Boohooo! I'm sad that I couldn't go! I miss all my girls! Which means....it's time for another one!!! You all look so cute!
Soooo fun. By the way totally loving your hair. We need to get together soon and play. Luv ya.
Oh Yeah!
We did have so much fun! Can't wait for dinner at Stephy's casa!
what about our girls night? :) i could make your friend the belly band, but i've never made them for anyone else, but check out www.toplessundershirt.com that's my friend's site, i also found a site that sells them at a discounted price http://dodtracker.com/archive/103393 i think they're selling my friend's product cuz that's her picture. let me know how her's work. i've never tried them
Hope you have a fabulous Fourth!!!
Post a Comment