Our Nephew Gabe is in karate and I got to go to his belt ceremony last week. He looked like a pro with his kicks and punches. He was promoted to a greenbelt with a white stripe. Way to go Gabe!
I am so glad you have some updates. Ok gabe is huge and really has it been that long? You guys looked so cute on Mother's Day. Can't wait for June 11th. Let's get together sooner though. Love ya.
Jeff and I were married on September 20, 2007. It was the best day of our lives and we truly had our fairytale wedding. Jeff and I met back in high school and were good friends. We lost touch for several years and thanks to our matchmakers Sandee and Allison we reconnected. We have 2 beautiful children/dogs Sophia and Gizmo. We are living in Queen Creek and enjoying being newlyweds.
3 comments:
I am so glad you have some updates. Ok gabe is huge and really has it been that long? You guys looked so cute on Mother's Day. Can't wait for June 11th. Let's get together sooner though. Love ya.
Thank you for the Happy Birthday wish! Can't wait to see you!
Oh and I think I saw James on TV dancing with some old ladies! LOL
jk-I think it was for Carabba's
I bumbed taht I couldn't make our girls night! We have to plan another one soon! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment