Peter had his 52nd birthday on November 5th. We had a nice family night with Cherry cheesecake and Rice Krispy Treats. 
For Halloween this year Liam was Batman, Gabe was a scary alien thing and Sophia was Tinkerbell. 


Jeff turned 27 on October 25th. My mom made his favorite treat for his birthday cake. Gotta love a Rice Krispy Treat cake! On his actual birthday his parents came over for pizza and cards and then the next day we celebrated with his brother's family. Jeff got the one thing he has been dreaming and talking about for the past 6 months. He got his Xbox 360. He had a great birthday!
Liam's 3rd Birthday was on October 6th. We had a party for him the weekend after his birthday at the park. He had so much fun. Even when he was stained green. I love him to death and can't believe he is already 3!

November 16, 2008
Time to catch up!
Posted by Jeff and Heather at 10:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Yeah updates. Happy Belated Peter. Heath I gotta say this. I love you and really you are the bestest friend a girl could have. You are awesome. Thank you so much for helping me out at Carson's party and I love that you look out for all of us with saving moola. You mean the world to me and always will forever.
Wow! Lots of Birthdays. Happy Birthday EVERYONE!
Finally you update! Happy Birthday brother!!! Now he can catch up on his x-box skills with little todd. My boy loves it! :)
xoxo
Lots of B-days!
I'm glad I got to see you lots this mOnth! Hope you have a WONDERFUL Turkey Day!
Heather! I miss ya! We need to get the girlies out again!
Post a Comment