



2 weeks ago today on July 31st we welcomed our new nephew Trey Michael Prince. He was 7 lbs 12 oz. He is the cutest little thing and we are so excited to have him in our lives. My sweet sis in law invited me to be a part of Trey's birth. It was such an amazing experience and I was so touched that she wanted me to be there. I was very proud of myself that I didn't pass out or get sick once. It was a beautiful experience and I am so happy to have been a part of it. We love our little nephew and can't wait to make tons of memories with him. Congrats Todd and Sandee!
August 14, 2008
The newest little Prince!
Posted by Jeff and Heather at 8:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
And I am SO proud of YOU! I really didn't think you would stick around being the fraidy cat you are with blood and stuff :) But I am glad you got to experience it, hopefully it didn't freak ya out too much because I want mini Jeff & Heather's one day!!!! :)
Post a Comment