The Princes

February 10, 2008

I love Liam!




I love these pictures of my youngest nephew Liam. He is such a cute little boy!

7 comments:

Clay's gal said...

So cute! Little boys are the best!Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Kerby Family said...

He is such a Danny junior its almost freaky but sooo cute. Next week we MUST get together. This week is and has been crazy busy. I will talk to you soon.

Clay's gal said...

Hope to see you FridaY!!!!

Jeff & Jacki Sharp said...

So glad we are connected! Your blog is beautiful and your wedding pictures are straight from a wedding magazine. So magical! We need to get together, we should grab Ali and go to lunch. Love ya!
Jack

Clay's gal said...

Where is the new post....hmmmmm?

Anonymous said...

-K- girl it's time to repost! I had so much fun at dinner on Friday night! Can't wait till next month!

Kerby Family said...

ok you really need to update this thing. Anywho, don't forget Talan's B-day Bash at 5:30 on Thrs. if you can make it. At Falcon Field Park.