The Princes

January 27, 2008

Gabriel is 7!





8 comments:

Amanda C said...

So glad you have a Blog now! Good job with the computer skills and the cute background! I'll be home tonight and give you a call!

The Wilkins' said...

Heather, I found you whether you like it or not! :) I don't think I've seen you for like 10 years! You look so pretty! I was surpised to see your hair so long! Your wedding looks beautiful too! Welcome to the every-so-fun world of blogging! -Katie (Hall) Wilkins

Kerby Family said...

Alright Heath I am totally impressed. Love the blog. I can't wait for our big day either. I can't look at those wedding pictures enough. Love them. And thank you for not posting any of the fat prego. Love ya

Tutu girl said...

When did this happen? Yeah! I was so excited when I saw your name on Allison's blog!You and Jeff are so cute! I still can't believe you guys ended up together! We should have known! I'm excited to hang out with you and the gals next Friday! ---Lindsey

Clay's gal said...

I was sighned in with my other blog. Our family blog is
www.clays-gal.blogspot.com
I love your Wedding pics!

Hess Fam said...

How fun that you're a blogger now! And a newlywed! Congratulations!!! You look absolutely STUNNING in your wedding pictures!

Ginger John said...

Hey you look amazing! I love your hair. Same 'ole cute Heather! That's so funny that you and Jeff are married. Such a small world. You look so cute together. :) Congratulations. That's great. Your wedding pictures look gorgeous and your dress looks WOW- beautiful. I'm so glad you found my blog it seems the easiest way to keep in touch with old friends.

Clay's gal said...

See you Friday!!!!